I merge an inorg dark and inorg fire pet to get Dauri.
I did not get +pow but i did get first aid which is one of the skills i was after.
A few notes for anyone merging.
- The pet you want to keep must be in < slot.
- The < slot pet keeps all skills, gets 2 random from merged pet and 2 new skills.
- You can continue to merge using the same < pet if you didn’t get the skills you wanted. But ofc the > pet is consumed and you need more.
- Both pets must be level 100 and different elements to merge.
- An item from npc that makes pet level 100 can only be used on a 1-29 lev pet. The cost of the item is 1 flame or 5 complete mysts. Do not evolve any pet by feeding that you might want to see 100 someday. Use the item.
- You can only access this Chrono npc 13-23 server time.
- Stage 2 pets do not count towards goddess, even if they are 100% inorg. They must be placed in 4 > random slots if you do have goddess and want them to benefit from it.
The stage 2 pet i got has 150% activation rate on top of the 150% activation from goddess. It is overkill for anyone thinking they need goddess with level 2 pets. You don’t.
While goddess is nice to have, it’s not necessary. I made a second stage 2 pet that i never bothered to record and i can easily get by with only using Dauri for cp regain on pretty much every map I grind on.
I don’t have client open atm but think i calculated it to be 64% chance for 226 cp recover every second. … which is plenty. I can not imagine using 2.
This post is just to help others. I would have made stage 2 pets well over a month ago if i knew how useful they were. So if you got atleast least 3 pets, check some guides and consider merging 2.